- Rates are quoted in AUD inclusive of GST.
- Prices are subject to change at the discretion of Woodlands Trail Riding. No responsibility is accepted for unforeseen omissions or misrepresentations of 3rd party tour operators.
- A full non-refundable payment is required to confirm your booking.
- All horse activities are subject to variation depending on weather, terrain
conditions and national park activities.
International/Interstate Booking Holders
- International booking holders must have adequate medical and travel insurance.
It is recommended that interstate guests have travel insurance and travel
Risks Associated with Horse Activities
- Horses can act in a sudden and unpredictable way and horse riding and associated
activities are a dangerous recreational activity, with a significant risk of injury
- You will be required to sign a waiver form to state that you ride and participate in Woodlands Trail Riding activities at your own risk and by participating you will accept all risks of injury or death in any way. Please access this link to complete your waiver prior to participation: https://www.smartwaiver.com/w/5a2187ecf139f/web/
- Wearing an Australian standard safety helmet and suitable heeled shoes/boots
when participating in horse-related activities is compulsory (helmets are
Booking Holder Competency
- You are required to disclose accurate information about your horse riding/activity experience. The minimum required riding level is confident beginner. At an absolute minimum, you must be confident, capable and medically fit to control a forward going horse in varied, sometimes challenging terrain, be capable of mounting / dismounting, have a firm balanced riding seat and be able to ride/participate for the entire period of time you nominated, booked and paid for.
- A booking holder can be excluded from any horse related activity due to their inability to ride or participate according to the riding level they indicated at the time of booking, supply of incorrect information (for example re. rider’s weight, experience, participation level) or behavior that endangers themselves, other persons or horses. In this case, the booking holder’s fee will be forfeited, nonrefundable.
- Rider’s weight limit: Must not exceed a fit 110 kilos. We hold a duty of care to the, health, well-being and safety of both horse and horse activity participant.
Minimum Rider Numbers
- Horse activity tours require a minimum number of participants to operate (unless you have made a private booking, by special arrangement) and are subject to change at any time. In circumstances where minimum numbers are NOT reached, an alternative date and/or full refund will be offered.
Cancellation of Booking By The Participant
- Cancellations are effective by the date that the cancellation is provided in writing, only.
You must send your cancellation request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A request to move your booking must also be provided in writing. Any request to move your booking within (7) seven days of your scheduled booking, will be deemed as a cancellation due to the extensive time and cost associated with planning horse related activities.
The following cancellation terms apply:
- Written cancellations of more than 30 days will attract a full refund or credit at
the discretion of the booking holder.
- Written cancellations of between 7-30 days will attract a credit to the value of the original booking and payment only. You may use this to reschedule another time or redeem your credit as a gift voucher.
- Written cancellations of between 1-6 days = no refund. However, a credit may be honored upon a written request, along with a supporting medical certificate from a qualified medical practitioner, deeming you unfit to participate in horse activities during the pre-booked activity.
- No Show = No refund
- Late Show = Forfeit of booking and no refund
- Failure to complete the horse activity = No refund
Cancellation of Booking By Woodlands Trail Riding
- Cancellation or change of horse activity may be a result of unforeseeable circumstances (Force Majeure): Compensation payments and refunds do not apply where the horse activity cannot be carried out or the horse activity is changed due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of Woodlands Trail Riding, or the consequences of which could not have been avoided even where duty of care has been exercised. Examples include: (threat of) war, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse extreme weather conditions, technical or maintenance problems, transport problems or delays, national park activities or other events, changes imposed by rescheduling or cancellation of flights by an airline, accommodations becoming unavailable, sick or injured horses, or other similar events beyond the control of Woodlands Trail Riding. In these circumstances, Woodlands Trail Riding also has full authority to decide if the horse activity will take place or to make changes to the horse activity itinerary, as a result of force majeure.
- There will be no compensation payments or refund of horse activity fees where customers are excluded from the horse activity due to supplying incorrect information (for example re. the rider’s weight, riding experience or riding level) or behavior that endangers themselves, other persons or horses.
- There will be no compensation payments or refunds if a booking holder is prevented from, reluctant or unable to continue the horse activity or part of the horse activity after falling off a horse or any other injury or illness sustained before or during the horse activity. There will also be no refunds for any rest days taken by the participant.
- When Woodlands Trail Riding cancels the horse activity at any time before start of the booking for any other reason except as described above the customer, this will be refunded in full to the booking holder.
- Photography: Woodlands Trail Riding may wish to use photographs, film (video) or audio taken during your horse activity to promote the activity on our website, social media or in publications. If you are opposed to this, you must communicate this in writing at the time of making your booking.
- Gift cards are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- A copy of the gift card must be presented by the participant on the day of attending any pre-booked tour.
- Gift cards can not be re-deemed as cash.
- All gift card holders are obligated to the terms and conditions as set out herein. The participant accepts and agrees to these booking terms and conditions by making the initial booking.
The participant accepts and agrees to these booking terms and conditions by making the initial booking.